Mission & Vision
The Indian Endodontic Society (IES) completed its 34 years of glorious existence and along with it "Endodontology Journal" its 34th year of continuous publication.
IES already has 16 chapters in different parts of the country including Mumbai Delhi Banglore Manglore with the following aims:
- To endorse the collective efforts of members in the field of Endodontics.
- By publishing regular periodicals, journals and other media providing core knowledge of the subject, Which will have wider and unlimited exposure of data nationally and internationally and will enhance sharing of knowledge. And updating one with most recent methods, materials and equipments.
- To organize scientific meetings, seminars at periodic intervals on Endodontics with specialisation in the subject concerned in India and abroad.
- To create a web of awareness in public interest and enriching society by quicker and better amenities and conveying preventive measures.
- To come together and form a body that represents the professionals on various issues related to the study and practice of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics in India.
- Use of the fastest and modest means of interaction such as online literature, informative websites which will aid in imparting knowledge rapidly through out the globe.